CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Updated: July, 2023
The venue conditions of entry (below), in addition to being available on the venue website, are displayed at the entrance to each venue facility.
General Venue Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The right of admission is reserved. In particular, Stadiums Queensland reserves the right to refuse entry to Patrons or Users who
- are in breach of these Conditions of Entry;
- are not entitled to attend the event, activity or match;
- are the subject of a ban issued by Stadiums Queensland in respect of the Venue or all SQ Venues;
- are the subject of a ban by a hirer, sporting code or non-Stadiums Queensland Venue; or
- are exhibiting behaviour that is considered unacceptable by Stadiums Queensland in its absolute discretion.
- Stadiums Queensland reserves the right to remove Patrons or Users who:
- refuse to comply with reasonable requests from Stadiums Queensland;
- refuse to comply with these Conditions of Entry; or
- are exhibiting behaviour that is deemed unacceptable by Stadiums Queensland, in its absolute discretion.
- Stadiums Queensland reserves the right to impose a ban on a Patron or User in instances where their actions are deemed by Stadiums Queensland to be sufficiently serious to compromise someone’s safety or amount to a serious breach of the Conditions of Entry.
- Stadiums Queensland collects, uses and discloses personal information in accordance with the Stadiums Queensland Information Privacy Plan. Without limiting the above, by entering this Venue, you acknowledge and consent to Stadiums Queensland collecting, using and disclosing your personal information for the purposes of contact tracing and Stadiums Queensland’s Banning, Refusal of Entry and Removal Policy. This may include disclosure to third parties including, but not limited to, the Queensland Police Service, Venue managers, Venue hirers, security contractors and sporting codes.
- Patrons or Users must not engage in any conduct, act towards or speak to any player, participant, umpire or other official or other person in a manner (whether through the use of language, gestures or otherwise) which is likely to offend, insult, humiliate, intimidate, threaten, disparage or vilify that other person on the basis of a personal attribute of that other person, including, but not limited to, that other person's sex, gender, age, race, religion, culture, political belief or activity, sexual orientation, disability or impairment, gender identity, descent or national or ethnic origin. If Patrons fail to comply with this condition, they may be refused admission to, or evicted from, the venue by any Authorised Person, and they must deliver up any and all tickets that they have in their possession at the request of an Authorised Person. In addition, Patrons acknowledge and accept that a failure to comply with this condition of entry may result in the imposition of other sanctions (such as being issued with an official banning notice preventing the Patron from attending the venue in the future).
- Face masks are not mandatory at Sleeman Sports Complex, however patrons are very welcome to wear a mask at our venue if they choose to do so. In accordance with our conditions of entry all visitors enter the venue at their own risk. Whilst Stadiums Queensland has implemented all legally required and recommended control measures in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, by entering the venue all patrons acknowledge and accept that there currently remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of COVID-19. All patrons are assumed to have assessed this risk of transmission, including through consideration of their own health condition, in making the decision to attend the venue.
Management and the hirer reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or remove or evict any person from this venue who do not comply with any Queensland Government Chief Health Officer health direction under the Public Health Act 2005 (Qld).
You enter and use this Facility at your own risk.
Surveillance cameras are in use at this Facility.
No Photography unless previously approved: The use of cameras, audio or video recorders and other recording devices within this Facility are strictly prohibited, unless we specifically advise otherwise.
No Smoking. You must not smoke in this Facility or within 5 metres of each entrance to the Facility.
No Commercial Food Allowed.
No Alcohol or Glass bottles or containers are permitted.
No Illegal or offensive substance or items, weapons, or sharp objects of any kind are permitted in this Facility.
Management, through the Queensland Police Service, the venue’s nominated security contractor or its staff, reserves the right to conduct bag and body searches.
You must not obstruct the entry, exit or general movement of anyone using this Facility.
Offensive or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in immediate eviction from the Facility. We reserve the right to evict or refuse entry to any person at our discretion.
All children 14 years old and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property, whether in the Facility or elsewhere, except to the extent such loss or damages arises from our failure to execute due care and skill in the provision of the Facility.
You indemnify us against any loss, damage or claim which may arise from your entry or use of this Facility or the entry or use by minors in your care or control.
We do not accept liability for any injury or death to any person whilst in this Facility.
No pets or animals are permitted at this Facility.
To the extent, permitted by law, you release us from all claims and liability in respect of, and indemnify us fully against claims by or liability to any other person and any expense we incur or may incur in respect of any personal injury, death, theft, loss or damage arising from your entry into, and use of this Facility or the entry or use by minors in your care or control.
“We” and “us” refer to Stadiums Queensland, its employees, agents and contractors.
Anna Meares Velodrome:
Brisbane Aquatic Centre:
- No large or commercial eskies (personal small eskies permitted only);
- Children under the age of 15 must be actively supervised by a parent or guardian that is 18 years and over at all times;
- Children under the age of 6 must stay within arms reach at all times in the aquatics area;
- No running allowed;
- No rough play is to be permitted;
- No ball play is permitted; and
No folding chairs.
Brisbane SX Track: